Article 1. Principle of privacy protection
- The administrator of personal data, who decides how personal data will be used, is Justyna Kossowska, running a business under the name of Mokoss Justyna Kossowska, based in Poznań 61-541, ul. Przemysłowa 51/12, NIP: 7831849807, REGON: 520987699.
- The administrator with due diligence selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data being processed. Personal data of clients and other persons whose data was reported by the client, are protected by the administrator against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as other cases of their disclosure or loss or unauthorized modification of the indicated data and information.
- The recipients of personal data are persons acting for Mokoss Justyna Kossowska, responsible for the operation of the website in the Mokoss.eu domain and entities providing services in this respect to Mokoss Justyna Kossowska (e.g. entities providing Internet delivery services, entities providing a server). Recipients may also be entities authorized to receive data under applicable law, including competent judicial authorities.
Article 2. The basis for the processing of personal data
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data may hinder or prevent the proper performance of the service, sales or after-sales service.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of:
- the Customer accepting the regulations of a given service or sales,
- the need to perform the contract for the client,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator, including to defend against claims, deliver the purchase to a third party (other than the buyer) or to adapt and develop the Mokoss.eu website, including its structure and content to the individual needs of the customer, and to maintain the safety and quality of services provided.
- The administrator may process the data of third parties provided by customers for the purposes of communication, recommendation, using the administrator's services, including in particular the conclusion or performance of the contract concluded through the tools provided on the Mokoss.eu website. By entering such data, the customer declares that he has obtained the necessary consent from the person whose data he enters to disclose his data to the administrator.
- Customer data may be shared with other customers if it is necessary for the performance of the contract.
Article 3. Scope and purpose of personal data processing
- Personal data is processed by the administrator in accordance with the law and only for purposes related to its activity, including for the purpose of concluding and implementing sales contracts (handling Product sales transactions, communicating with customers and considering complaints), running a loyalty program, as well as archiving services provided. be the deal.
- The data provided by the customer is used to send information about the administrator and his services, to provide services provided by the administrator, as well as for statistical purposes.
- The administrator may use IP addresses collected during internet connections to protect the interests of customers or to clarify the facts when considering disputes, irregularities or abuses, and technical issues related to server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical information allowing, inter alia, determining the region from which the connection takes place in order to set the default language of the website interface and allow for the adjustment of marketing content to the individual preferences of the Customer.
- Personal data is stored for the period necessary for the execution of orders or keeping the Customer's account at Mokoss.eu. After this period, the data may be processed based on the legal obligations of the administrator (e.g. in the scope of storing accounting documents) or a legitimate interest (defense against claims that may be due against the administrator).
- When the Customer uses websites in the Mokoss.eu domain, IT data (cookies) are saved on the user's end device (e.g. computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet).
- The purpose of cookies is:
- adjusting the content of the Mokoss.eu website to the individual preferences of the client,
- optimization of the use of the website,
- creating aggregated statistics to improve the functionality of the website and its structure,
- ensuring the security of services provided electronically,
- maintaining the Website User's session after logging in,
- facilitating the browsing of the website resources on subsequent visits
- Cookies do not contain contact details of the user of the Mokoss.eu website
- The user decides which cookies are saved and how they are saved through the web browser settings (commonly used: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari). The default settings of browsers allow the storage of cookies.
- Limiting or blocking cookies may adversely affect selected functionalities available on the Mokoss.eu website.
Article 5. Control of the processing of personal data
- The administrator provides persons whose personal data is processed, the exercise of rights under the law, including the right to access their own personal data, rectify it, change it, delete or transfer it, and also the right to request restriction of the processing of personal data and to object to such processing on the terms specified in applicable regulations.
- In the case of voluntary consent to the processing of data, each person whose data is processed has the right to withdraw consent to data processing.
- Each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- In any matter regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the Administrator via e-mail: email@example.com .
Article 6. Transfer and disclosure of personal data
- Customer data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities.
- Personal data may be transferred to Service Providers who perform specific tasks on behalf of Mokoss. These are, among others, companies that provide:
- usługi związane z technologią (np. wsparcie Strony Internetowej, Aplikacji Mobilnych),
- przetwarzanie płatności w sklepie internetowym,
- usługi kurierskie.
- Customers' personal data may be transferred to third parties - in cases not indicated by the administrator or by law - only with the consent of the data subject.
- Personal data may be transferred to third countries (outside the countries belonging to the European Union) in connection with the delivery of Products ordered by customers.
- Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to PayPal or Stripe to the extent necessary to process payment for the order.